Re: [IRR] WorldDataNow.com

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:50:59 PST

Dan Kohn wrote:

> I'd appreciate getting your comments on
> http://www.dankohn.com/itbusiness.html.
>
> - dan
> --
> Daniel Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
> tel:+1-425-602-6222 fax:+1-425-602-6223
> http://www.dankohn.com

I'd probably divide and conquer. Add a quality of service
and absolute privacy angle to it. Allow high dollar lawyers to
be able to send a 400 page manuscript out and have it proofread
and back before they get back from lunch. It's majorly people
intensive, mind numbingly long, but could be accomplished in
a short amount of time with scaling the number of people. Now
you're talking about high value services.

Greg