FoRK

From: Alexander Blakely (xander@speakeasy.org)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:31:05 PST

Rohit,

I finished my book (after four years) last Friday. By finished, I mean
my agent sent the manuscript to seven publishing houses. Now my fate is
in the hands of the market.

With a sudden surfeit of time and mental energy at my disposal, I was
hoping to be included in the FoRK community. Dan has been forwarding the
highlights to me on a regular basis. I've enjoyed the debates, but
regretted being too preoccupied to participate. I want to be engaged
with the world of ideas again.

So, if you'll have me, I'd love to be considered a FoRK.

X...

P.S. If you want an online preview of my book, check out the website I'm
creating:
http://www.runningfromcomfort.com. I'm creating it so the editors, and
eventually the readers, can enhance their experience without turning my
book into one of those tacky things with a picture section in the
middle.