Re: Palm is bigger than Apple, CMGi, and its parent 3Com...

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 09:50:29 PST

"I saw this...I think Palm is grossly overvalued. I strongly believe the
cell phone makers and service providers have the upper hand in this battle.
The central component of all these portable web devices will be the
communications interface (3G), not the user interface. All the major cell
phone makers own a chunk of Symbian. I would short Palm except that I don't
like to short high-profile stocks. Believe me, this stock will fall back big
time."

Quoting Friend Rich, aka Rich Friend now that Rambus has hit the stratosphere,
Geege