Re: [Fwd: Technology + small cap newsletter]

From: Rohit Khare (rohit@uci.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 10:38:28 PST

>It's clear to me, at least, that rohit can't figure out how to get
>majordomo working...if he could, I wouldn't be getting spam via FoRK...

As I continue to insist, part of the pioneer hardiness I insist upon
is that everyone on the list have the cojones
(male-or-female-as-appropriate) to put up with the wild and wooly
Internet of old where it's all just a sendmail alias. A point of
infamy, indeed!

Live from the Donner Pass,
Rohit

(PS. What did the call that pass *before* the Donner party?)