Re: Anthropologist for a weekend

From: Carey Lening (carey@tstonramp.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 10:18:36 PST

:) Oh so true it is..

But for true validity checks you should have gone to multiple pool halls in
varying socioeconomic areas and/or regions. I'd have no question however,
that you'd find the exact same events unfolding, simply wealthier
participants.

Gap Kids just scare me, but sociology and the like is so wonderfully fun.
Curious to see what your impression of the 'pool Chicks' was..

-C