Re: Mr. Salsman

From: Mark Baker (distobj@acm.org)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 19:50:21 PST

I wish I could tell the story, it's *very* amusing. But alas, my
obligations don't permit me too.

For those of you that are W3C members, this is the latest *recorded* issue
that alludes to the funniest part;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2000JanMar/0411.html

Other private tidbits;

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2000JanMar/0413.html