Re: Napster - the quiet revolution

From: Carey Lening (carey@tstonramp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 16:32:30 PST

positively Yes.

i've been able to rationalize the fact that even if their sever is down (*
and it has been ) ... I don't care. Its such a bloody fucking marvelous
system (especially on an ethernet connection -- thank you UCI!) Even though
there has to be the largest security hole in the known universe, and I'm
sure all you'd have to do is remodify the trojan you wanted to create to be
a *.mp3 (I don't know how, but heh)... I dont' care.

IT really is lovely. Mostly because here there are all these wonderful
musics that I haven't even heard before (or haven't been able to buy in
stores) available.

Incidentally.. Go find yourself Sven Vath. He's one of those wonderful
creations of music. :) took me forever to hear him on CD copy. took me 5
minutes on Napster.

I love napster.