Re: In Praise of Communism

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 01:23:14 PST

Pardon my naive Texan viewpoint, what what-n-the... does any of this
have to do with communism? Sounds like a trip to Laredo to me. Don't
have to go to 'Nam for this kinda deal, just roll down a bit south of
the border from our Great Ole Country and you can experience something
indistinguishable from what's described here. To me, this sounds more
like "Viva Third World" or "Viva Wealth Differential" than "Viva
Communism."

Just my admittedly late night thoughts on the matter.

jb