Re: multimedia disconnect

From: Comet (comet@naxs.net)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 01:05:23 PST

I know I got bitchy and complained about a stale bit awhile back but
*this*... this bit, new and choice to me... I hafta defend it, being
the unwilling Micro$oft sycophant that I still am... being the
neophtye FoRKer that I surely am... thinking, despite the possibility
that Thos Stewart might be a misguided Jesse Helms supporter... even
still, I am delighted at 4 am in the morn. :-)

Feel free to correct my latenight misguided notions cuz I ain't gonna
stop what I'm doing to validate my from-the-hip perceptions. :-)

Luvin' FoRK!
MaggieBeth, the Comet

--
http://www.thehungersite.com
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead.