Commercial Unsolicited mail - Special offer from itc'99 online auction

From: removeitc99@netscape.net
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 23:36:38 PST

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are pleased to announce that “itc99”, one of the finest online auctions, has decided to
waive any and all listing fees and commissions usually applied to most of online auction
sites.
This offer is good till May 31, 2000.

Take advantage of this opportunity. Visit our site and browse thorough more than 200
categories. Buy and sell Homes, Automotive, Books, Jewelry, Collectibles, Antiques, Coins, Rugs, Toys, Computers, .........and pay no fees what-so-ever till end of May.
We are truly committed to provide a “secure” auction site so you can list your item(s),
bid on other members’ item(s) and enjoy surfing thorough a fun Internet site.
Try it. You’ll love it.

Thank you,

www.itc99.com

Note: If you wish to be removed from this list, Please send an email to "removeitc99@netscape.net" and write Remove in the subject!