Re: amazon loves me

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 14:35:38 PST

Well, now I can publish my Memoires of a Geegeia without putting the kibosh
on Alan Greenspan's renomination. I hate screwing with the economy. You
know what I mean.

GG

In a message dated 2/18/00 2:37:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gbolcer@endtech.com writes:

<< "Joseph S. Barrera III" wrote:

> Okay, well I would hate to hurt anyone's feelings.
> So if y'all have written a book and want me to buy it,
> give me the ISBN number and I'll fire off an order.
>
> - Joe :-) (but I am serious)

 "My life as Greg", 1st Edition, extremely rare
 Because of the rarity, orders must be placed in advance
 Submit check or money order to:
   Attn: GregB
   Info & Comp Sci.
   University of CA, Irvine, 92697-3425
   Price: $250,000

 Orders are subject to delays, for instance, when I get around to writing it.

 Greg