Re: Ernie Getting Married on March 25th, 2000!!!

From: Rich Mahn (richma@globes.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 10:40:10 PST

Wouldn't Ernie know how to pronounce his own soon-to-be-wife's name? Or
maybe not since they had to rush through things when they first met and
probably didn't have much for introduction. =P hehe. Congratulations
Ernest!

-Rich

"CHARLU,DANIEL (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" wrote:

> Ernie,
> Great news !
>
> I think pronounciation is more like "Sun-thee-ya"
>
> Are you in town now ? Left you a few messages, but got no response.
>
> Love
> Daniel Charlu

 \  Richard Mahn                     Globetrotter Software, Inc. \
  \  phone:  (408) 445-8100, x125     1530 Meridian Ave.          \
   \  fax:    (408) 445-7760           San Jose, CA  95125         \
    \  email:  richma@globes.com        http://www.globetrotter.com \