Ernie Getting Married on March 25th, 2000!!!

From: Ernest N. Prabhakar (ernest@alumni.caltech.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 09:29:40 PST

Hello everyone,

After months of prayer, and jumping back and forth on the date, we finally
received our visa approval from the INS. Sandhya and I have finally (for
real this time!) set the date for March 25th (6 weeks from last Saturday).
The wedding will be in my hometown of Rochelle, Illinois. We hope to have
an Open House reception here [Bay Area] on April 2nd at Calvary Church in
Los Gatos. We'll probably also do something in Los Angeles later that
Spring.

Thanks for all of your love and support during this process (some of you for
decades!). I am very excited that many of you will at last be able to meet
Sandhya. She is an extraordinary young lady. Praise God for His Mercy!

In addition to the wedding, I will be travelling on business for the first
half of March. So if you have any questions, ask now!

Yours,

Ernie Prabhakar

P.S. This is the operative date. All other potential wedding dates (Jan
22nd, March 5th, April 15th) are superceded by this date.

P.P.S. For those you who've been wondering, "Sandhya" is three syllables,
with the accent on the first (SUN-thee-uh).
Ernest N. Prabhakar, Ph.D.
ernest@drernie.com
http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ernest