Legal Cable Descrambler

From: Remote Mail Delivery System ((no)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 23:17:18 PST

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL TV
DE-SCRAMBLER. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS INFORMATION
PLEASE CLICK DELETE NOW. THANK YOU

LEGAL CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Want to watch Sporting Events?--Movies?--Pay-Per-View??

*This is the Famous R-O on TV Descrambler
You can assemble it from electronic store parts for about $12 to $15.

We Send You:
1, E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
2. E-Z To read Original Drawings.
3. Total Parts List.

**** PLUS SOMETHING NEW YOU MUST HAVE! ****

Something you can't do without.

THE UP-TO-DATE REPORT: USING A DESCRAMBLER LEGALLY

Warning: You should not build a TV Descrambler without
reading this report first.

Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER

Q: Will the descrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod
   and satellite systems?