Re: Property Rights

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 09:10:13 PST

Okay, perhaps I should neg cred for taking this as my operative definition, given
the source. Howard Bloom, The Lucifer Principle:

     "An entelechy is something complex that emerges when you put a large
     number of simple objects together."

Don't read the book, btw, it starts out / positions itself as a "scientific"
exploration into (essentially) the old Problem of Evil, but turns into a rather
irritating, bigoted diatribe against Islam about halfway through(!) (How he
managed the transition, and why the editors bought it is beyond me.)

jb