[SJMN] Workers left in limbo by INS

From: Joachim Feise (jfeise@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:02:23 PST

I usually don't post complaints about the INS here, for various reasons.
But this article sums it up pretty nicely.
And in addition, I am affected by this stuff as well. Because of the INS
processing delays, I will have to leave the US in about 1/2 year, maybe
earlier.
It's just all a big nightmare.

-JoeF

http://www.mercurycenter.com/premium/local/docs/inswait30.htm