Be Thankful You Are Being Included.... [fkhuj]

From: zubap@OppUcanTrust.net
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 06:55:37 PST

This is NOT a SPAM Message. Either we have
corresponded before, OR we are both members
of the same "Voluntary Opt-In" List Club. Should
you desire to be removed from my list, simply enter
"remove" in the subject field and return this E-Mail.
Thanks, and Have the Best New Year Ever!!

FINALLY!!! --- Pay Attention!! You deserve this...

Your whole financial picture is about to change beginning
IMMEDIATELY... In fact, you will be able to be
COMPLETELY Financially Independent within the next
60 to 90 days - I am being most sincere in telling you
this..... There is NO HYPE needed here.

This History-Making Event has reached over 62 countries
in 3 months and I call that a CLUE. Please call
310-228-9220 to hear what ORDINARY PEOPLE HAVE
TO SAY....... After ALL THE HYPE used in the 20th
Century, don't you believe that YOU deserve a break
from it all?

PLEASE RESPOND FOR THE WEBSITE WITH AUDIO
THAT WILL TRULY CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

I mean this all most passionately, the lives of ordinary
people are changing very quickly, FOREVER. Please
respond with "Musicman" in subject.

mailto:su22m@bigfoot.com?subject=Musicman

Thanks for your time, and the Best to You and Yours
as this new Millennium unfolds, I look forward to
talking with you.

"Musicman" (Club Name)