Re: snow, snow and more snow

From: John Klassa (klassa@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 05:23:01 PST

>>>>> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, "Grlygrl201" == Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

  Grlygrl201> It's 27 degrees here in Fladedah. I tried to run this
  Grlygrl201> morning and felt as if my heart would stop.

Wimp. :-)

Just kidding... I ran the other day (Saturday?) when it was in the low
20's and didn't care for it too much. Of course, to Adam, low 20's is
positively balmy. :-)

[ Seriously, Adam, how do Minnesotans stay in shape? Booming health
  club industry? Cross-country skiing? Whew... ]

Hang in there, Grly. :-)

John
  in NC, where we're expecting *more* snow on Sunday... Man oh man.