Re: Happy Bobby Burns Day!

From: Janie Wilkins (wilkins@princeton.lib.nj.us)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 08:25:58 PST

p.s./

If all this talk of the Great Bard has made you have a hankering to hear some
bagpiping, you can go to the website of the Queen's University Bands and hear the
releases from their CD. Queen's U. is my alma mater and as a student I was a
member of the highland dance team <
http://www.ams.queensu.ca/bands/sections.html#dancers > as well as the music
director for the brass band. For your listening pleasure:

http://www.ams.queensu.ca/bands/sound.html

BTW, "Oil Thigh" is our school song and the chorus is written in Gaelic!