(Opinion please) Fwd: B2B e-commerce news - Electron Economy

From: Keith Dawson (dawson@world.std.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 08:42:29 PST

Is ITON (XML/Java platform for b2b ops mgmt.) anything significant or
interesting? It certainly sounds like a well-thought-out and complete
offering. The sender is a PR person whose judgement I respect.

BTW the site is totally scrambled when I view it in Netscape on a
Macintosh. Looks great in IE.
Keith Dawson dawson@world.std.com http://dawson.nu/
Layer of ash separates morning and evening milk.

Internet Freedom's 1999 Internet Journalist of the Year