FREE INSTANT MORTGAGE QUOTES

From: Choi Jin (choibyungjin@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 07:40:01 PST

Attention Homeowner,

T.D.I. is a service that puts Private Investors in touch with you, the
borrower. Our investors are eager for your business with no long
drawn out paperwork, or proof of income. Our investors make a
decision based on your property and you as a person, not a credit
score. No matter if you are in the middle of a bankruptcy or have
perfect credit, our investors want your business. WE WILL
REDUCE YOUR CURRENT RATE, BOTTOM LINE! Our
service is FREE and our quotes are INSTANT. Simply fill out the
below application and an investor will be in contact with you with in 5
days. Only one investor will contact you and if the information that you
have provided is correct, they will be able to process your loan. No
matter if you are shopping or you have been turned down, we have a
loan for you. The quote is FREE and you will be on your way to
reducing your monthly payments.

CLICK HERE: www.angelfire.com/ca5/FreeQuoteUsa