Re: Commercial Open Source

From: Manoj Kasichainula (manojk@io.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 00:34:55 PST

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 07:38:18PM -0500, Cynthia Dale wrote:
> While there were some problems with the software that you mention, let's
> not just write the whole thing off as "declining," please. (:

Note: I was only talking releases. If the software is "declining", the
support people must be really good to make up for it, right? :)

The rest is going to private mail. Let's just say that I doubt that
any other Linux distribution would make me any happier (and no, I
don't want anyone to try to convince me otherwise). My recent install
experiences have made me grumpy, though.