Re: e-spire/valueweb.net

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 07:19:03 PST

I just got a call from E-spire's COO. We discussed their
current moves, new facilities, etc. They've addressed
the problems that we had been having with their company.
Even though he couldn't give me his personal assurances
that it won't happen again due to unforeseen circumstances
related to their move to their new facilities, he gave me
his personal number and assured me that they will be willing
to immediately address any concerns. Problem solved.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com