[Fwd: NetStock! by Steve Harmon 2000.01.07 Predicted Net Stock PullbackIs Here]

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 13:42:45 PST

Harmon, what a doofus. He's basically saying in hindsight, "I
meant to do that" in a Peewee Herman type voice. All I can say is,
"no duh". January's historically a bad month for the stock market,
leading sectors in particular. Rule of thumb is 50% over a 30-day
moving average results in a correction; companies dump their holdings
in January in big blocks. January through April will be huge moves to
the upside and downside; April through September will be huge upside.
Ain't gonna crash this year.

Greg