e-spire/valueweb.net

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 11:19:23 PST

E-spire trades on the NASDAQ as ESPI. This is the absolute
worst company in the freakin' world. Valueweb, a subsidiary
of E-spire hosts the Endeavors site. @endtech.com addresses get
anywhere from 200-500 emails a day being routed and forwarded through
their service. This service magically went down over two days ago
and despite repeated emails and calls to their customers service,
they refuse to do anything other than write a tech support ticket that
may or may not get addressed in the next couple of days. No escalation
of issues, no access to their VP of customer support. I called their
investor relations person and asked for their VP of marketing, Tom Benham,
and Chairman/CEO, Anthony Pompliano. If neither
of these clowns calls me back in the next 48 hours that I am going to
put on my crusade boot and start hitting them where it hurts--in the
investment chat rooms telling everyone how crappy ESPI:NASDAQ's
service really is.

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com