Re: a *what* in the head ?

From: Carey Lening (carey@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 12:58:03 PST

Oh my. Look down a ways farther at the fork-o-gram. Scary scary thing right there. Lets you send a message to a crappy site detailing (from a menu list, no doubt!) how crappy their site is and why. i'm scared. I think one of the favorites in my book are (in order of hillarity):

- Under Design Fork -- ALL CAPS! (no emphasis added, what better way to illustrate your point then to do the same thing, right??)

-Under TEchnical Fork -- Gratuitous use of Obscure plugins (I don't know what sites they've been to, but a gratuitous ammount would most likely make the machine crash first... )

-And the winner in the fork-o-gram favorites of spite is...

I Can't Find what I want! -- FAult of the designer, maybe. But in that whiny expression, most likely its the fault of the user. If you must select it from a pull down box, it can't be all designer incompetence.

What do you think Rohit? FoRK-grams?

-c