Re: Fighting Spam with <User Unknown> messages.

Ian Andrew Bell (ibell@cisco.com)
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 11:47:47 -0800

--------------4EFB2D92A80E217E52D03A5D

Note: This is also a useful function for Mothers-in-Law,
Ex-Girlfriends, Tim Byars, and the jocks from your old high school who
are looking for you to get them jobs @ Cisco.

-Ian.

--
--------------4EFB2D92A80E217E52D03A5D

begin:vcard n:Bell;Ian tel;pager:(800) 365-4578 tel;cell:(408) 921-4873 tel;fax:(408) 526-4287 tel;home:(408) 564-2523 tel;work:(408) 525-8630 x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:http://www.cisco.com org:Cisco Systems - Service Provider LOB;Telephony Internet Services Unit version:2.1 email;internet:ibell@cisco.com title:Product Manager adr;quoted-printable:version:2.1;;Building SJ-E2=0D=0A170 West Tasman Drive ;San Jose;CA;95134;USA x-mozilla-cpt:;2000 fn:Ian Andrew Bell end:vcard

--------------4EFB2D92A80E217E52D03A5D--