Re: The alpha and the omega

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:44:33 -0800

spunkanado wrote:

> What usualy happens is more like Write Hundreds of times On Realy
> Expensive contracts (WHORE). The bloat creeps in, the code sweels,
> versions move across ram like some blind idiot cuthulian god devouring all
> ram and cpu time offered up to it by the preisthood.

That is the best description of the software development process I have
ever seen. It should be on page one of every book on software
programming, even those distributed objects books too.

Dave "Creating blind idiot cuthulian gods devoring all ram and cpu time
offered to it on a daily basis" Crook

--
David Crook
Programmer/Analyst