FW: I-D ACTION:draft-cohen-http-ext-postal-00.txt

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:50:44 -0800

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD3B5E.C0AE87B0

OK, who's right here. It can't be the MSFT folks can it.

- dan

P.S. Well, I just passed 1000 messages behind, so I think I better
flush the buffers and start trying to catch up on new threads. I'm
giving two speeches in Tokyo this week, and am going to see if I can get
into any events at Nagano this weekend.