Re: Hate Speech/ Hate Mail

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:44:30 -0800

Greg,

I think you make a mistake, that should read..

"Our school is just as good as those other UC schools that are more
famous just because they have a stupid football team" has an inferiority
complex twice the size of theirs. At least thats what I think the name
of our school was based on the comments of faculity and admin type
people when I was there. I never figured out how "UCI" expanded out to
the entire phrase. I heard of some city named "Irvine", but since all I
saw was swamp land surrounding the campus when I was there, I just
figured it just a myth.

Dave