Re: Geez, what a surprise!

Mark Baker (markb@iosphere.net)
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:30:20 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Joseph M. Reagle Jr. wrote:
> The thing I can't figure, and it is similar to Clinton, is yes, people smoke
> pot and have extra-marital blow-jobs, but try to be discrete at least! I
> mean, if you know you are being tested, I'm sure he could lay off it for a
> month or so before the contest.

Apparently, if you believe him, he hadn't smoked it since last April. He
claims that at a recent party, he may have inhaled some second hand MJ
smoke.

It'll be interesting to see how the IOC responds (if they bother to at all).

MB

--
Mark Baker, Ottawa Ontario CANADA.                Java, CORBA, XML, Beans
http://www.iosphere.net/~markb               distobj@acm.org  ICQ:5100069

Will distribute business objects for food.