Re: Girlscout cookies online.

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:30:35 -0500

Rohit Khare wrote:

> I think this is the patriot council, right? If so, it was the first one
> ever online. Win Treese reported it in his Internet Index, like the third
> one. If so, the punishment for old bits (and this *was* forked at the time
> :-) is to research and followup...

I apologize, to you and the list. My mails been entirely screwed up
for the last week, and I'm trying to get it fixed. In the meantime,
I'll do my pennance humbly :)

> How's the babymaking going? Smoothly, I presume. More beer for you these
> days, eh? :-)

Baby's made (at least my part), it's just up to Kate to put the
finishing touches on him.

> Rohit
Jay

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68