Re: DRUDGE-REPORT-URGENT 2/6/98

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 10:23:17 -0800

Robert Harley wrote:

> What's this sludge doing on FoRK? "Bla bla shocking this bla bla
> sickening that". We've had more than enough non-bits about Clinton's
> antics already. Personally, I don't give a damn if he shagged a herd
> of goats live on stage during the 'state of the union' speech.
>
> Rob.

Actually that would have made the speach more interesting.

What I was hoping for was for him to saying something like "Yes, on
numerous ocassions I had interns satisfy me orally. In fact (looks down
at the podium) I'm having one work on me right now. But since the
economy is going great, what are you going to do about it. Do any of
you really what to be saying President Gore, I didn't think so"

But you are right about the drudge report. I'm just happy that its
distributed electronically and that no trees had to die to propegate
that drivel.

Dave

--
David Crook