[Fwd: Gates ReDefines the meaning of DNS...]

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 08:28:20 -0500

Since no one else has forked this, and I'm not sure how many of you
aren't on the IETF list.....

--
Jay Thomas		(w)617-576-4832		ICQ:5270335
Network Manager		(b)617-546-2444		AIM:jpthomas68