Seen on comp.dsp

Robert Harley (Robert.Harley@inria.fr)
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 18:47:02 +0100 (MET)

Stephanie Dithurbide <s_dithur@micronet.fr> wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>my friend and me are looking for a DSP to realize our project.
>
>We are searching a DSP whose characteristics are the following:
>We want to realize a sound generator for an audiometer.
>About the input:
> .it has to receive informations from the PC parallel port.
>About the output:
> .it needs 2*16 bits on a parallel port with a frequency of 44 kHz.
> .it also needs 8 output bits (parallel or series) to control a
> logarithmic amplificator with a programable gain.
> .it needs 3 outputs for independant trigger.
>
>About the operations:
> the biggest will be an FFT filtering to simulate the audition
> of a person who has difficulties to hear.
>
>Thank you for your help.

>Anne-Sophie Gregoire &
>Ste'phanie Dithurbide s_dithur@micronet.fr
>21, rue du Cherche Midi
>75006 Paris, FRANCE

Wow, c00l! French chicks with a clue! This rules!
Shut up Beavis, you waste of T.P.
I bet they have big thingies. Quick! Dial up the ISP!
Don't make me kick your ass again...
Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah! What's my password again? Oh yeah "fartknoc".
Hey Beavis, what's that background jpeg?
Uh, it's your Mom! Heh heh... Where's the mail program at?
It's /usr/ucb/mail you knob-end.