Fw: Request to buy ad-space on your page.

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:36:40 -0500

The web is a beautifully disintermediated place -- he's offering to rent
ad-space, on commission, from ANYONE's web pages.

Now, where can I quash the scurrilous rumor that I own an
information-related Web page?

Rohit Khare