Re: Will the fun never cease?

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 10:50:47 -0800

At 10:39 AM -0800 11/9/96, I Find Karma wrote:

>> Your punishment is to create three anagrams of 'duck' this weekend :-)
>
>Oh, sure, go easy on the newbie whydontcha.
>
> :) Adam
>
>----
>adam@cs.caltech.edu
>
>Nobody watches TV in America. You know why? Every time you turn on
>the TV, it's got four morons sitting in an apartment whining about their
>days.
> -- Seinfeld

DATES!!! DATES!!!! IE: Friends!!!!!???

You punishment is to create three anagrams of "William Jefferson Clinton"

Tim

--

"The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and intelligent. The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb." - Marshall McLuhan 1969

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>