Re: [Infoworld] W3C Recommends PNG

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Sat, 5 Oct 1996 06:11:38 -0700

At 4:14 AM -0700 10/5/96, Rohit Khare wrote:

Yeah, cool. So how do you make them? Other than some half assed PC program
their is nothing to create these with. A standard is only as good as it's
tools. And as far as I know, there are none.

talk to Adobe...

Tim

~~~

--

Dole/Kemp 96 ________________________ Like A Ghost Breeze Through The Eucalyptus Trees, Nostalgia's Wake Of Melancholy Reverie Clouds The Shitty Past With Tear-Jerking Slop About A Time When Mediocrity And Conformity Were Next To Godliness

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>