Re: Entertainment recommendations, 9/5/96.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Thu, 5 Sep 96 03:04:24 PDT

Um, Tim wrote:
> :Invoking the official FoRK categorization system for entertainment bits...
> Where is this spec. published?

Why, in the FoRK FAQ of course, which incidentally has an IETF working
group bickering over the finer parts of content negotiation...

> :This is a band that keeps getting better and better.
> Umm... are you sure that isn't "the band that whines louder and louder?"

Same difference. You say tomato, I say hubba hubba.

:) Adam

---
adam@cs.caltech.edu

Nice gesture... a 5-day waiting period to get a handgun. You have to get on a longer waiting list than that to buy Aladdin at Blockbuster. -- Dennis Miller