Re: Magic Kinkdom, for sale, sold (fwd)

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 13:34:16 PST

That is correct, Strata, we would need cat 3 or above. We dont have a
definite cap on the budget at this point, but I imagine that we will get a
good idea of what kind of $ we have w/i the next year or so.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer