Re: nice analogy

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:52:43 PST

I read Bob Woodward's Greenspan book, _Maestro: Greenspan's Fed and the American
Boom_ while snowed in over Christmas. Definitely worth reading. Thing I can't
figure: given Greenspan's history and his Randite philosophy, both the last year
*and* the abrupt about-face don't really track for me. Weird stuff.

I agree with Mark Anderson in his thinking in this article.

Esp. the "frustrating year" part.

jb