Take Control Of Your Life!

From: AWBN7JjA1@iris.sipp.ac.cn
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 01:28:45 PST

Hi, my name is Gigi.

Would you like to take control of your life TODAY?

Listen carefully.....because with this enterprise your time can be worth a thousand dollars per day!!

If you can answer YES to any of the following question?

Would you like to:
=>reduce all personal, business and capital gains taxes?
=>Protect all assets from seizure, lien, or judgements?
=>Restore and preserve your personal and financial privacy?
=>Legally make yourself and your assets completely judgement-proof?

If you are skeptical that's OK but don't let that stop you from getting all the information you need.

Success is a matter of choice and the right people always get back to me.

Take the first step and listen to a two minute recording.

There is NO COST OR OBILIGATION to you.

Call NOW! 800-320-9895, ext. 7174

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address
to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from
our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word REMOVE
in the subject line to: maillistdrop@post.com

If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request to
be removed will not be processed.