DON'T HESITATE!

From: chungkai@icon.pref.nagano.jp
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 18:19:33 PST

I Can Pay Your Bills For "Pennies On The Dollar!"
That's Right! We can SLASH your bills,
from 40-80% off what you owe. That's Money put right back into your pocket!

We negotiate with your creditors to cut your ]
bills by up to 80%.

Debts we can work on are:
-Credit Cards
-Suppliers
-Lawsuits
-Judgments
-Medical Bills
-Insurance Bills
-Loans
-And Many More

Is it safe?
We have been in business for over "19 years,"
saving thousands of individuals and
businesses tons of hard earned money.

Cost:

-For a Limited Time Only, we will provide you with a

--**FREE CONSULTATION**--

We will work on a contingency basis; our fee
will be based on a percentage Of how much you save.

--**NO RESULTS --> NO FEE!**--

DON'T HESITATE, there is no risk, and no obligation. Call today!

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301.
"Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email with the word "remove" in the subject line."