#1 way to find Anything about Anyone

From: ogfiynycwm@daum.net
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:27:24 PST

"CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)" 13
Shows you how to get the facts on anyone.

CONFIDENTIAL
The SOFTWARE They Wanted BANNED In all 50 States! Why? Because these secrets were never intended to reach your eyes....

Newly revised and most up to date investigative tool available. ACCEPT NO IMITATION OR OUTDATED MATERIALS.....PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE MESSAGE TO LEARN OF OUR EXCITING PROMPT ORDER BONUS.

Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives and obtain Addresses and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead Beat Spouses. This is not a Private Investigator, but a sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public record databases. Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies, and everyone else! -- even your spouse! With the New CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)

It's absolutely astounding! Here's some of what you can learn:

License plate numbers!
Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

DRIVING RECORDS!
Get anyone's driving record!

Social security number!
Trace anyone by social security number!

ADDRESSES!
Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
Get anyone's phone number with just a name-even unlisted numbers!

LOCATE!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!
Now with Full Internet Search.

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
Use the source that private investigators use (all on the Internet) secretly!

Ex-spouse!
Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-Background check!
Find out about you daughters boyfriend! (or her husband)

Neighbors!
Learn all about your mysterious neighbors! Find out what they have to hide!

People you work with!
Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
Did he really graduate college? Find out!

CYBER INVESTIGATOR'S ASSISTANT (CIA)
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with click able hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses!

Just load our software and Go!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using Cyber Investigator's Assistant (CIA) and the Internet! You'll be riveted to your computer screen! The software they're trying to ban! Before it's too late!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: ORDER TODAY!
Only $19.95 US

Order within the next 48 hours and also receive free, an amazing tool that will totally protect your computer from online break-in -immediately, after receiving your order. This product is absolutely free and we will send it to you via email as soon as we receive your order for Cyber Investigator's Assistant (CIA).

WORKS WITH ALL BROWSERS AND ALL VERSIONS OF AOL!

ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $19.95 US
(CREDIT CARD, CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)

(ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA must be payable in US Funds)

To place your order merely fill out the following form and fax to 1-775-514-0766. If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-413-513-0537.

or mail to:

Internet Information Services
730 Main St, #201
Billings, MT 59105

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)

*************************

Credit Card Order Form
(Please print very clearly in dark ink)

Name on Credit Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address:
(This is where we will send your software to)

Your card will be charged $19.95 for Cyber Investigator's Assistant (CIA)

Type of Card, circle one (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Credit Card Number:

Date Credit Card Expires:

If you do not receive your order within 48 hours of our receipt of your order, this means that we have sent your order to you and the email address we have for you is wrong. If this happens, please send us a fax informing us of the late arrival and we will send your order to you again, obviously at no additional charge.

Please tell us your phone Number:

Please tell us your fax Number:

To order by Check or Money Order:

MAKE YOUR CHECK PAYABLE TO:
Internet Information Services

(Please Print Clearly Your Name and Address)

Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

E-mail Address:
(This is where we will send your software to)

If you do not receive your order within 48 hours of our receipt of your order, this means that we have sent your order to you and the email address we have for you is wrong. If this happens, please send us a fax informing us of the late arrival and we will send your order to you again, obviously at no additional charge.

Please tell us your phone Number:

Please tell us your fax Number:

Thank you for your business,

John Taylor
CEO
Internet Information Services
730 Main St, #201
Billings, MT 59105

Fax to 1-775-514-0766. If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-413-513-0537.

Copyright (c) 1997-2000
All Rights Reserved