Re: HTML email

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 10:45:10 PST

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Lucas Gonze wrote:

--]
--]Per Mssr Whore:
--]HTML mail is the fecal extrusions of a bloated mindset that cares little
--]for the reader who could be on any number of platofors, readers, etc and
--]simply acts in accord with the singularity of the self, therefore they
--]might as well send the mail to themselves and avoid hassling others with
--]streams of tag riddled schmegma.
--]
--]Tom, I thought you hated dogma.

HTML email is the dogma of those who sit in the middle of a crowded room
and lick their balls til they cum. HTML email is masterbatory at best and
a gooey mess on the floor at worst.

DIg. TExt is readable by any one. Text. I can read it on a 286 terminal I
can read it on my palm pilot, all my other programs can paste its
cuttings.

There is nothing that needs to be done to make it work that is not alrady
in place. It is the thing that runs across plaforms across programs across
oses across time even. A piece of asci could be read back and forward in
time.

HTML? Its here today change tomorrow. Its not the stable rock of nose
candy love you make it out to be in your own revisonist dogma. Its not
universal, its not sprad far and wider, its not on every platform on every
device on every readers ready read thing.

ITs not there despiste your glowing ejaculations of warm html lovin.

You have fallen under the harpys call of Wow for wows sake, which is fine
and great and a great glowing feeling, for yourself, for maybe a few of
your cohorts who would join you in your circle jerk. But to jizz your
pleasure over the unwilling and unasked for masses is not the promethian
gift you see it to be, for many its just a sticky mess that needs to be
cleaned up.

Dogma? for mois? Next time you step to the whore please be packing more
than a limp penis encusted with days old spunk.

(Permission to reprint this or perform it in rhyme at the Oriley get
togther is hereby granted to all, just get me a t shirt-- 3XL)

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail