RE: Today's Suck

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 07:48:46 PST

> Damn HTML-mail perverts. They can't even seem to put usable URLs in
> their email...

What do you mean? I gave a perfectly usable URL.
In fact I even de-framed it to get rid of the advert.

> let alone forward the content so it will end up in
> FoRK-archive. I suggest we boil these deviants in heavy syrup.

The content is cartoons, as gifs, like this:

http://www.suck.com/daily/2001/01/17/a.gif

... embedded in HTML. You want me to post HTML to
the list, now? Make up your mind already.

Just because you can't read this stuff on your VT52
doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

- Joe

P.S. Or are you still using a VT50?