FC: George W. Bush vs. Britney Spears in AOL chat room

From: by way of (declan@well.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 12:30:59 PST

[Ah... Aol is good for exactly two things. Proving stupidity of most
AOL users, and laughing at the stupidity of AOL users. *grin* ]

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53300-2001Jan12.html

   By Gene Weingarten
   Washington Post Staff Writer
   Sunday, January 14, 2001; Page F01

   The following is excerpted from one of AOL's "hottest sites," the
   Britney Spears Chat Room.

   You are in BRITNEY SPEARS

   PumpBody14: n e hot ladies in here?

   Stinqwinky: Any hott guys want to chat?

   Weinpost: Anyone want to talk about George W. Bush?

   FN233: Ummmm. No.

   CRAZY10Guy: No.

   Weinpost: anyone have any views on the issues facing the new
   administration?

   Iamhorny18f: Any Hot Men Here I'll Strip For You on My Webcam. Click
   here.

   Weinpost: Anyone think Geo W. Bush is a hottie?

   ZCC101: Bush sucks.

   Crazy10Guy: I'm from Hawaii.

   Weinpost: Do you folks disagree with his politics?

   ZCC101: He's a lier.

   ChickDx: He's just a jerk lier wannabe. Why do you like him.

   Weinpost: I don't like him, totally. I just think he's hott.

   ChickDx: GROSS!!!

   Weinpost: um, how old are you, Chick?

   ChickDx: 14 u?

   Buki7: n e one got naked pics of Spears?

   Weinpost: i'm 49

   ChickDx: wow

   GymnastKatie2000: ewwww

   Weinpost: Do you feel that Bush will have problems establishing his
   legitimacy, vis a vis the closeness of the election?

   ChickDx has left the room.

   GymnastKatie2000 has left the room.

   JERaptor: n e 1 got nud pix of brit press 123

   DirtyCrazyChico: You people saw her MTB Music Awards Performance?
That
   was MAD TIGHT

   Weinpost: Anyone here have any feelings about the new presidential
   administration of Geo W. Bush?

   Angerrelated: WASSSSUUUUP

   Jmaster96: I like feet.

   Weinpost: I like George W. Bush and compassionate conservatism. Any
   takers?

   MagicCircle449: this room sucks who seriosly likes Brittney here?

   StoneColdsGirlie: Britney Spears is a hoochie.

   Weinpost: Is Richard Cheney a hottie?

   Scoobdoo1fan: no he is an old guy

   Scoobdoo1fan: he's like 58.

   Weinpost: Do you trust Cheney as the number two guy?

   Scoobdoo1fan: I dont trust Cheny.

   Scoobdoo1fan: Or whatever his name is.

   Scoobdoo1fan: I hate bush and gore.

   Weinpost: Why, Scoobs?

   Scoobdoo1fan: bush wants to make it illegal to have an aborshone

   Samkam1209: Gore tries bush lies

   Scoobdoo1fan: And Gore wants us not to have cars.

   Weinpost: NO CARS?????

   Scoobdoo1fan: For the enviornment

   Slyfox1988: WWWWAAAZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!!

   JERaptor: ne 1 got nude pix of brit press 123

   Cutiepie19545: this is a weird question but does anyone know what
   hospital britney was born in?

   Weinpost: Do you believe in compassionate conservatism?

   Scoobdoo1fan: I don't know what it is

   Weinpost: Me neither!

   [...]