Re: It's hard to talk with my tongue in my cheek.

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 21:58:21 PST

LOL! I have no idea, but geeks are just so funny. Especially tech
support geeks. That reminded me of this steve page that I ran across a
long time ago... Can't seem to find it now, but it was sort of like this:
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/samills/cult.html
but more geeky, and non-Steves couldn't join.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer