Re: Ginger

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 09:26:30 PST

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 Rimpinths@aol.com wrote:

--]But anyway, on to my question. I don't think I've seen "Ginger" mentioned here, but I've missed some posts, so my apologies if this has already been discussed. But if it hasn't, can anyone tell me what in the hell the article below is about? I'm curious, and I can't figure it out.

ITs about it, the thing that it is. It has been seen by several big whigs
who think IT is it. Given the inventors path of making wheeled things I
might venture a guse that IT is somehow connected to transportation,
possibly a personal transportation device that would be able to be built
with just a few tools and would help declog the carcenteric infestation.
Of course since cars are not so muvch about transportation and have lots
to do with ego, machismo, social status and consumeristic masterbation IT
may have an uphill struggle even if IT is the answer to transportations
question "just how many cars can a place handle"

THis is all spec though, but IT is turning out to be , if nothing else , a
great chance to spec on IT.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign