Re: 1-kilogram Linux server, $1300

From: Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 21:08:47 PST

It sounds like they took a sony vaio z505 and chopped the screen off.
Actually, the vaio is smaller and faster.

--
jesse reed vincent -- root@eruditorum.org -- jesse@fsck.com

'"As the company that brought users the Internet, Netscape is now inviting the more than 60 million people who have used our client software to 'tune up' and upgrade to Netscape Communicator," said Mike Homer, senior vice president of marketing at Netscape.' Sometimes I wonder.